Список форумов Чужой~Другой~Свой

Чужой~Другой~Свой

Коллекция Материалов & Электронное Творчество

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Letter to Comp@Riot

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Чужой~Другой~Свой -> Проекты
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
XL&Ъ
Философ

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 28, 2018 8:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Letter to Comp@Riot Ответить с цитатой

Letters to Mr. Elon Musk:

Dear stuff member, please read it carefully and summarise it in executive briefing in three lines to Elon please, if you can Улыбка

Darling Elon

You are undoubtfully the visionary for this rather small planet at the moment. Your idea to launch the Global Internet is quite wild, and it is worth it. You know all the standard pro's.

Here I would like to tell you some extra. It seems that our world is not just the matrix or some sort of computer digital reality as you were pointing out earlier, it might be something extra. Imagine the Babilon tower, with its destruction the languages were mixed altogether. Maybe, just maybe we are living here to solve the bigger puzzle. To start thinking in space and time, not just "yes" or "no", not just "black" and "white", but much more broader. My research leads me to the conclusion that most of the info around is complimentary, as with the trade in commodities, some continents have more wheat, some more rise, etc. There is a game on the internet called geocaching.com, now we are maybe on the verge of AstroSearching. In this case the simple access to the Internet is Great, but not enough. You have to rationalise the goal of such info exchange, the very essence of the Astro search - meaning it would be Great to formulate nothing less than the New Religion, the one which relies on the future Generations, which is the Cult of Newcomers to the planet, with all the tools to find the Answers. I hope your insight is so deep that you can grasp the idea from the few lines I wrote, if not I would be pleased to discuss this further with you in depth. In short - you have to give the Planet some Hardware to be interconnected, that are your plans already, but plus you have to outline some Software, the Purpose to use it Globally, meaning the New almost Religion looking forward to guide us all in the Space and Time!

I am sure you thought of this already, nevertheless I had to pinpoint it.

Thank you,

Truly yours,

Ivan Panin

@LL the Best!

Отправлено из Yahoo Почты для Android

вт, мар. 27, 2018 в 8:58 Ivan Panin
написал(-а):

Dear Elon

I am your fellow countryman Canadian Ivan Panin, born in Moscow, Russia. I am a bit younger than you, 41 y.o.

After the launch of SpaceX rocket to Mars I found out that you are also Canadian, which made me proud for Canada. Your achievements are awesome, it was really cool to see your Tesla with the song from David Bowie travel in space! I was wondering for a long gime why people who make fortunes do not use their funds for great deeds, well, you did it! It was worth it, looked really great and hope it will give more inspiration to those who accumulate resources to use them with good fantasies, Bravo!

When I learned that you were born in South Africa, it reminded me of Oscar Pistorious, who really shined before he had his unfoftunate accident. Hope you can give him a hand, I am sure he is a good lad, I read about him a lot. I am in a very similar situation, lost my leg when I was 7, had lots of problems with women who did not understand my unique needs. My last wife stole my two children and went back to Russia, where she was from, which ruined really my life and I barely breath because of it the last three years.... I am not poor, I had an active life travelling, but it just happened to me. I remember you once wrote that without a woman to wake up makes you sad, I can surely understand you. But imagine how I feel without my two kids when they are far away, and it is getting dangerous in Russia by an hour!

I know you would possibly not be able to help me in any way, just wanted to write you and support your case, free-minded people should change this world for the future! Wishing you better women next time and talented kids, all the best!

Ivan Panin

Montreal

&
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Чужой~Другой~Свой -> Проекты Часовой пояс: GMT - 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: